Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The terms and conditions set out below apply to all participants submitting entries for the SABC3 Oprah Show Finale preview.
Submission by participants for entry to the competition will serve as acceptance by the participant of all the related terms and conditions.
1. SABC3 Oprah Show Finale preview will take place at a premiere venue in Johannesburg.
2. Only Gauteng-based entries will be eligible for tickets to the SABC3 Oprah Show Finale preview.
3. The draw for tickets to the SABC3 Oprah Show Finale preview takes place on Monday 27 June, winners will be contacted immediately via telephone and announced on our Facebook page.
4. Each winning entry for the SABC3 Oprah Show Finale preview will receive only one ticket.
5. Winners will make their own way to the SABC3 Oprah Show Finale preview and no transport will be provided to ticket holders to or from the location.
6. Only South Africans except employees of the Promoter, any of its Associated Companies, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and all their immediate families are allowed to enter this promotion.
7. No persons under the age of 18 will be considered eligible for this Promotion.
8. Multiple entries will be permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. Entry to the competition is through email submission and participants must enter one answer per email to the competition question. Please note that no other SABC products are eligible for this Promotion.
10. The Promoter will not be responsible for any non-delivery of entries.
11. The competition runs from Friday 24 June 2011 to Monday 27 June 2011. No entries received after 15:00 on Monday 27 June 2011 will be accepted.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable if they are unable to contact the winning cellphone number within 12 hours of being drawn for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter may in its sole discretion forfeit the prize or draw a new cellphone number from the eligible entries.
13. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No substitution of any prize is allowed. Winning entries will be notified by telephone. Notification of the winners status must be kept confidential by the winners until the Finalists are publicly revealed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoter or any of The Promoter brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
15. At the Promoter's request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. The Promoter may collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes.
17. Winner’s details will be posted onto the The Promoter website (www.SABC3.co.za) as well as promotional Facebook fan page.